GCIT Hardware and Device Management
Productivity – the keyword on every business manager’s mind. You would be all too aware of the damage a simple inconvenience such as network issues or an overflowing storage system can cause for you and your employees.
Our solutions include management of network hardware, management of servers and storage and management of all user devices such as desktop PCs, laptops and mobile devices. In addition to this, you can enjoy seamless integration for all users and devices because GCIT holistically streamlines your IT infrastructure through our award-winning systems, ensuring your hardware updates exactly when you need it to.
Why GCIT’s hardware and device management services are essential to your business
Trust GCIT to improve your data protection, data processing times and data storage, all possible because of our deep understanding of industry-specific processing and application systems. Get back to your focus on productivity knowing that your hardware and devices are securely and proactively managed by the team at GCIT.
Our holistic approach encompasses:
1) Management of Network Hardware (network infrastructure)
- Router – Runs the network
- Switches that direct traffic around the network via the router
- Access Points and wireless access points
- Setup and management of internet failover; if the internet goes down, we switch your next work over to 4G connection for the office so you can continue your work without interruptions or downtime.
2) Security and update management for network hardware
- After hours deployment of firmware and security updates
- Security and uptime alert investigation and management
- Automated up-to-date client-facing documentation of network hardware and devices.
3) Management of Servers and Storage hardware
- Security and firmware updates for servers
- Security Monitoring
- Advanced Antivirus
- Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
For more information on our Security, click here.
4) Management of user devices - desktop PCs, laptops and mobile devices
- Bitlocker Encryption of user devices. If a device is lost or stolen, your data is protected and secure.
- Security and patch management keeps devices up to date against known vulnerabilities
- Mobile application management policies are encrypted to protect company data on personal mobile devices
- Mobile device management policies allow remote data wiping for lost, stolen, or damaged devices.
5) Hardware-as-a-service (HaaS)
We offer hardware-as-a-service (HaaS). This gives your business the ability to subscribe to our managed hardware services on a month to month basis. For more information on these services, please reach out to our friendly IT team.
Industries that use hardware and device management
Want more information?
We know that fast and accurate IT support is a high priority for you, which is why our IT experts are ready and waiting to resolve your queries as urgently as you need.
Fill out the form below for your obligation-free quote and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Or, please contact us on 1300 369 111 for all urgent matters.
See what people are saying
GCITS strike a perfect balance between friendliness and professionalism and are instrumental in ensuring our IT needs are always up to date.
From the very first call we found Elliot and his team to be proactive, competent and very professional.
Nothing to improve, you dudes ROCK! Like always, my query was seen to immediately and fixed in no time at all. Thank you for being the perfect IT Gurus