- Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange
- Enter your Office 365 email address and password and tap Next.
- Wait for it to show verified
- Select the services you want to sync to your iPhone or iPad
- Open the mail app on your phone to view your new mail account. Your Calendar will appear under the Calendar App, Contacts will appear under the Contacts app.
https://gcits.com/wp-content/uploads/gcit-logo-300x138.png 0 0 Elliot Munro https://gcits.com/wp-content/uploads/gcit-logo-300x138.png Elliot Munro2015-12-08 15:51:202015-12-08 15:51:20How to setup Office 365 email on iPhone