Console Gateway cannot send emails
Problems were encountered when attempting to send this E-mail message. Please check the E-mail address. Ensure your internet connection and E-mail options are configured correctly and try again.554 5.7.1 <em[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Access Denied
Why can’t Console Gateway send emails?
This can occur when the SMTP settings in Console Gateway are no longer correct. Usually this happens when switching ISPs, or changing a password on your SMTP account.
How do we fix it?
- Open Console Gateway and sign in
- Click Tools, Options
- Click the E-mail tab, then select E-mail Options
- You should see the current email server details under the SMTP Server section
- Replace these details with your working credentials
- Click Test to confirm the new details are working
This user should now be able to send emails from Console Gateway.