How to change Office 365 password expiration policy via the new admin portal
- Sign into portal.office.com as an Office 365 Administrator
- If you’re not automatically redirected to the Office 365 Admin Center, click the App Launcher on the top left.
- Then open Admin.
- On the left menu, click Settings, then Security
- Click Edit to change the Password policy
- From here, you can choose the number of days before a password will expire (up to 730), as well as the number of days beforehand that users are notified
- You can also choose to make sure passwords never expire.
- Click save, and you’re done.