OneDrive for Business gives you a minimum of 1TB, or 1024GB, of cloud storage – which should be more than enough for most users, though how do you find out how much OneDrive for business storage you’ve actually consumed?
When you’re using the consumer OneDrive, your available storage is visible on the bottom left of the screen. If you’re using OneDrive for Business, your available storage or consumed storage is not as easy to find. Here’s how it’s done:
- Login to https://portal.office.com with your Office 365 username and password.
- Click the OneDrive tile, or click the App Launcher on the top left, and click OneDrive.
- Click the Settings cog on the top right of the screen, then choose Site Settings.
- Click Storage Metrics under Site Collection Administration
- The size of your OneDrive is reflected next to the Documents folder.
- Your available storage space will be reflected on the top right of the page.