Here’s how to create an Azure Storage Account Container, assuming you already have an Azure subscription and existing Azure Storage account.
- Firstly you’ll need a storage account. See this guide for how to create one.
- Open your storage account by signing into https://portal.azure.com
- Click Blobs
- Click Containers in the Blob service blade.
- Create the new container by clicking ‘+ Container’ then choosing a Name and Access type for it:
- You can now refer to this container from other services using https://<yourstorageaccountname>.blob.core.windows.net/<yourcontainername>
Depending on the Access type you chose, you may need your storage account name and primary key. See the end of this guide for how to retrieve these.