How to delete an Outlook Group
The process to delete unnecessary Outlook Groups is quite easy, and can be performed from Outlook or the Outlook Web App. Administrators can also delete Outlook Groups from PowerShell.
Here’s how it’s done.
How to delete a Group from Outlook
- Click the Group in the left menu
- Click Edit Group on the Ribbon
- Choose Delete group on the bottom left corner of the Edit group window
- Confirm that you want to delete the group
How to delete a Group from Outlook Web App
- Log onto https://outlook.office365.com.
- Click on your Outlook Group
- Click the 3 dots next to the Unsubscribe button, then click Edit group.
- Click Delete group.