How to install Office via Office 365
- Go to https://portal.office.com and sign in with your Office 365 username and password.
- Depending on your subscription and access level, you may see this screen.
- If so, just check or uncheck the boxes regarding Bing and MSN, and click Install now.
If you don’t have the Install now option
- If you don’t see this option, or are automatically redirected to a different screen, you can find your installable Office programs under Office 365 Settings. To Install via Office 365 Settings, click the Cog on the top right of the screen and click Office 365 Settings.
- Click Install Software
- Click Install to download the Office 365 applications to your computer
- If you’re licensed with Office 365 E3, or Office 365 ProPlus, you can download Office 365 ProPlus from this screen. You may also receive a choice of Office version to install.