How to set up a signature in Office 365’s Outlook Web App
In the past, it wasn’t straightforward to add an image to your Office 365 signature via Outlook Web App (OWA). Now, with the Insert Pictures Inline feature, it can be easily achieved. Here’s how to set up your signature in Office 365, just like in the Outlook desktop program.
- Logon to https://outlook.office365.com
- Click the settings cog at the top right and choose Options.
- Click Signatures on the left of the screen and add the text for your signature.
How to add a picture to an Office 365 OWA Email Signature
- Click the Insert Pictures Inline button.
- Choose your signature image and click Open.
- Your signature with image is now ready to Save.