GCITS recommends the Outlook for iOS app when using Office 365 on an iPhone. It gives you an awesome feature called Focused Inbox, allows you to reschedule email for later reminders, and customise simple swipe shortcuts to better organise your inbox.
Setup Office 365 email on iPhone using Outlook for iOS
- Download Outlook for iOS from the App Store here, or just search for Outlook on the App Store.
- Open the Outlook app and tap Get Started
- Swipe through the introductory screens and tap Add Account
- Tap Office 365
- Enter your Office 365 email and password
- Your account will appear in the Settings of the app.
Make Outlook for iOS work better for you
Customise the swipe shortcuts in the Outlook for iOS app.
This will allow you to swipe emails left or right to schedule, archive, delete, flag etc.
Add a storage account to attach files from other cloud services
You can also setup Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box as storage accounts. You can attach files from these locations to emails directly from the app.